SD/SDP data sheets

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Charles uk

Re: SD/SDP data sheets

Post by Charles uk »

We haven't been able to find anyone to look after the props, a fairly simple task.

What we need is 3 or 4 more Gannets.

I'm not looking for more work, that's why I moved on 10 of my Seagulls last month, I've been downsizing for a while now.

If your thinking of taking a break, could you pull together all the data you've collected, along with Oyster's SD stuff, it would be a tragedy if all that data & your hard work was lost!
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

I was going to argue the point about chrome fuel lines but then I found this on the main site. Been stretched to fit incorrect fuel bowl position but either chromed or nickle. Brass fuel caps are few and far between.

Au revoir Jon. Please pass the data on and I'm sure your family will enjoy you spending more time with them :)

Pic from main site:
chrome fuel SD.PNG
headdownarseup

Post by headdownarseup »

Don't panic, i'm not going anywhere, just taking a break for a while that's all. (plenty of 102 stuff of my own that needs urgent attention)

Shed needs a new roof and 2 side panels, my old motorcycle needs to see the light of day again, but before i can get there i've got to finish umpteen other long term projects that have been abandoned for too long.

PM me in the morning Chas. with an email address etc. and i'll send what i can lay my hands on over to you. Best of luck with finding a willing candidate.
I just hope that someone else can do it more justice. BTW the data is still there for post war 102's if you look for it, it hasn't gone anywhere from when it was posted. Search and you shall find
The wartime sheets have never been published yet, and probably needs a bit of tidying up.

I shall be keeping an eye on how things are progressing from time to time, have no fear of that gents.

If anyone needs me, PM me.
I'm never very far away.
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

I'm not very good with this excel business... blah! But I put this together just so we can document the SD motors. I put one of mine in as a practice run. Hopefully someone can do a more professional compendium. The SDP and HSD can be separate but annexed. Left click to enlarge.
SD register1.PNG
Footnotes can be added :)
My Sunday roast should be cooked soon. I'm multi tasking :lol:
tambikeboy

Post by tambikeboy »

Hail/hail is it possible to have an open page say like a questionair that we could open up and add our own info then it would build itself china's just thinking out loud as I'm a ham fisted scotchman. ... :wink: enjoy yer roast.
Roll me up and smoke me when I die
Regret is just a memory written on my brow
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

Yep, that would be good but alas I don't think it is possible. I'm happy to data entry until we get something sorted.

Beef Wellington would be nice, maybe next time.....
Charles uk

Post by Charles uk »

Did you get my email address Jon?
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.