Ebay Sales Psychology?

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Waggles

Re: Ebay Sales Psychology?

Post by Waggles »

Thanks Rick / RBT, curiosity satisfied!

Should that be 'Combined air intake, silencer, flame arrestor and right royal pain in the a*se when you want to get at the carb' though? Hope you didn't need to tickle it to start! ( I know fuel was pumped in but .. )

Reminds me of an old Ariel 'Leader' motorcycle my dad had. All fully enclosed but you couldn't tickle the carbs to start without taking of a side panel! We rigged up a 'remote control' hidden in the sandwich box in the false petrol tank in the end, pull it up, count to 4 then release
rosbullterier

Post by rosbullterier »

My 170 starts beautifully. The tickler tube with sprung rod is just an open hole now used for a vent pipe. Presumably the pump fills the float chamber immediately.
outboard

Post by outboard »

Just saw EP140 at £10+ for 500ml, today I got 5 litres for £14, what a profit I could make if I had the courage or gaul, to rob people. :shock:

On a sound note, I got a good buy of a carb for 10 quid. I need various parts from it for my gulls and this came good for me, just like my new inflatable it too was a good buy. I guess we'll always get the robbers taking liberties from decent honest guys like us, well nearly all of us .......what do you say RBT!!! :twisted: