Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

robhc1000

Beautiful day fishing

Post by robhc1000 »

Went out for a spot of fishing on wednesday

This was 7am in Bournemouth
20130828_065118.jpg
Managed to catch a nice bream, it put up a good fight
The prop spring failed on the 102 on way back in, my own fault, should have a spare on board but it was a brisk row instead :roll:
Attachments
20130828_104109.jpg
Last edited by robhc1000 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith.P

Re: Beautiful day fishing

Post by Keith.P »

Was the tide out.
Horsley-Anarak

Post by Horsley-Anarak »

robhc1000 wrote:Went out for a spot of fishing on wednesday and this what greeted us
Looks great, what we want is pictures of fish :lol: (edit 7.11 :wink: )

H-A
Last edited by Horsley-Anarak on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
robhc1000

Post by robhc1000 »

Keith.P wrote:Was the tide out.
High tide was at 5.30 am that day, we just carried boat down to the waters edge.
1650bullet

Post by 1650bullet »

Get onto the spare parts section on here. http://www.saving-old-seagulls.co.uk/bu ... spares.htm Grab about 3 One to go on your motor. one to zip tie onto your tiller arm for a spare. and keep the last in your tool box. Ive posted up a pic of my century showing a spare spring. Keep a spare split pin on the tiller arm by using a small zip tie threaded threw the pins eye.
Attachments
P1050413.JPG
robhc1000

Post by robhc1000 »

1650bullet wrote:Get onto the spare parts section on here. http://www.saving-old-seagulls.co.uk/bu ... spares.htm Grab about 3 One to go on your motor. one to zip tie onto your tiller arm for a spare. and keep the last in your tool box. Ive posted up a pic of my century showing a spare spring. Keep a spare split pin on the tiller arm by using a small zip tie threaded threw the pins eye.
Thats a good idea to keep them there, i have emailed John for the spares.
Many thanks.
Chrisc161076

Post by Chrisc161076 »

1650bullet wrote:Get onto the spare parts section on here. http://www.saving-old-seagulls.co.uk/bu ... spares.htm Grab about 3 One to go on your motor. one to zip tie onto your tiller arm for a spare. and keep the last in your tool box. Ive posted up a pic of my century showing a spare spring. Keep a spare split pin on the tiller arm by using a small zip tie threaded threw the pins eye.

Like the idea of the spring and pin, also see the fuel filter. Any other inovations you care to share?
1650bullet

Post by 1650bullet »

Chrisc161076 wrote:

Like the idea of the spring and pin, also see the fuel filter. Any other inovations you care to share?
Not a lot more apart from that. Don't bother with using a fuel filter. That was just a trail run and they tend to lean the engine of a tiny bit. If you have got the gauze filter on your fuel tap end, and inside the carb fuel line inlet you wont need nothing else. Good clean fuel and a clean fuel tank will last forever. Always make sure you go over your seagull by checking all the nuts screws and bolts are all tight before you take it out on the water.
Collector Inspector

Post by Collector Inspector »

Big Smile with a Fish says it all!

Your weather is changing, so as down here.

Similar.

Enjoy

B
A chicken is one egg's way of becoming others