A good day

Post your wanted adds here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Katomi
A good day

Post by Katomi »

It was 07.00 on a monday morning when the quiet area of hardway and portsmouth was rudly awakened by the steady beat of a silver centerl plus.
The sound bounced off the buildings and carried over the water, near by at the sailing club a sleepy head popped up and uttered " what the b hell was that" as I motered slowly past( like I could go fast ) My 18 ft sail boat and I shot out of the mouth to Portsmouth at 6 knots in main due to the tide being behind us, the roar of the moter competing with the growl of the sea cat to Ryde. There was no need for chart work or GPS because in clear still air the smoke trail hung over the water for ages leaving a clear trail back if needed. Thou not far to hill head the tide was against me part of the way and the gull slowly pushed me along. Whilst topping up with petrol, (wish it did more mpg) with the boat boucing up and down did prove to be a chalange it was a good trip. Arriving at the sailing club we were soon the centre of interest as the gull called out ahead that we were arriving.
Stephen