Albert River Brisbane Qld.

Racing a Seagull? Got an event planned? Race announcements, results, mods and the boats here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

1650bullet

Albert River Brisbane Qld.

Post by 1650bullet »

Hello all. Im going to organise another run. This time its on the Albert river Logan area. I will regard this as an exploration river run. It will be on the 2nd of feb 2013. Meet up at the Alberton boat ramp at 9am and head of when we are all in the water and read to go. Its roughly 12kms the the bridges at the pacific motorway at beenliegh and there is no boat ramp but there is area to pull up and have some lunch or a cuppa and go for a walk over the old hwy bridge that is now heritage inlisted. I think any further up from the bridges could get a little rocky and a few hidden submerged gravel beds. Low tide at 6.03am and high tide at 12.09pm So once we have all had a feed and look around the tide will be on its way out and we will have no currents to worry about if any. Sorry if its a bit of early notice but im going by the tides to make it a easy day out for us all. Those of you who know myself and chris treloar and larry. So far it will be us who are going. Any Qs let me know. Many Thanks Kean.