Main Site Issues

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

John@sos

Re: Main Site Issues

Post by John@sos »

Hi Bruce,

nothing to do with you or your posts, and I had not read anything from Buzzock either, if it was a mail and not private, but with reference to this site maybe I could have a read?

It was the posting of pics of pretty but unclothed ladies we were dealing with! sorry you seemed to think I was having a pop at you, nothing further from the truth, you have been one of the stars on here!

The suggestion of yours about moderators was what I was also replying to. If we need more and someone volenteers I will be the abiter. Do not think anyone should have a problem there.

All the jolly banter is great on here and so long as it does not get to be 'offensive', I like it! When I feel the pile of Seagulls is getting too heavy I have 5 minutes on the forum to cheer me up!

The 'Family Friendly' acreditation is an award the site got very early on as we did not post things unsuitable for young eyes, and saw no reason to on here!

I will have a quick look at the rest of the forum and see if there is any fuss, sure if there is anything out of place it can be edited.

Hope this clears the air!

Regards
John
SOS
Collector Inspector

Post by Collector Inspector »

Yes John, Air is clear.

I had "An Excursion" if that makes any sense at all.

I apologise to all with any trouble caused and we are back on track.

Regards

B
A chicken is one egg's way of becoming others
John@sos

Post by John@sos »

Good to have you back Bruce!

cheers,
john
SOS
John@sos

Post by John@sos »

Sorry to all for the lack of Forum and the Identifier being down the past 3 weeks..

Sadly Brendan was 'taken ill' and as a result, set about destroying lots round him, many effected, not just SOS. We hope he gets better.

With the help of enthusiasts we have managed to restore the forum, thanks Peter.. now the new webmaster.

I had done one of my backups of the site Forum etc just a day or two beforehand. So we had all the data up till then.

CharlesUK and his son and friends are looking at the Identifier program to see if we can also restore that, which will save me alot of time identifying motors for owners!

Please be patient, we are working on it, but there may well be small glitches and parts missing for a bit. Peter has added a section for anyone to report problems.

Regards,
John
SOS
tambikerboy

Re: Main Site Issues - gratuitously handsome 40+

Post by tambikerboy »

Robin Anderson wrote:Hi John,
Sorry you have had big problems with the web site. To help you get over the unpleasantness I attach herewith a photo of a handsome 40+ on a smart little dingy.
Nautical therapy.

Robin
40 minus maybe (no buoyancy aids ) tut/tut
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...