Jan 2017 Old Outboard Meet

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

AusOB_Collector

Jan 2017 Old Outboard Meet

Post by AusOB_Collector »

Hi all

On the 15th of January 2017, the Westralian Old Outboard Chapter of AOMCI will be hosting a Wet Meet on the South Perth foreshore in Perth, West Aus.
See excerpt from email -

Dear old outboard enthusiasts,

I hope you are all well. I would like to invite you all to our first meet of 2017.
The meet will be held on Sunday 15th January at Coode Street Jetty, on the beautiful South Perth foreshore. Please aim to arrive at 8 for an 8.30 start so we can launch boats and set up.

It will be a 'wet' meet, so please bring some running motors and, if you may have one, a boat.
If you do not have a boat but do have some motors you would like to bring down, hopefully there will be other boats for you to use.
A safety boat will be on hand for a tow if you happen to run out of fuel in the middle of Elizabeth Quay! Please bring your own fuel for any motors you bring.

A sausage sizzle lunch will be provided, and the Boatshed Cafe is adjacent for anyone who wants a coffee.

Please forward this email on to any other interested people and please let me know if you can make it either via return email ausobcollector (@) gmail.com or by phone 0478214594

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers
BP
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 10.53.51 PM.png
Too many Seagulls to count now!

Member SOS, AOMCI,
President of AOMCI's WOOC chapter