Early Series Forty Models. F, FV, FVP, LM & LS

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Gannet

Early Series Forty Models. F, FV, FVP, LM & LS

Post by Gannet »

I have at last got around to updating the data list of the F, FV, FVP, LM and LS models.

As it is not possible to attach multi page files here, I have taken photos of the first and last two pages of 15. If it interests you sufficiently, then please send me a PM with your e mail and I will forward the document to you.
Included with the list is data in respect of the build standard and the changes that I believe occurred during their production. I have an additional document of Notes and photos which help in the understanding of the list, which I can forward if anyone is interested.
This list is far from comprehensive, as it only includes information that I have been able to glean. The list is likely to represent only a small proportion of those Early Series Forty Seagulls that have survived.

Thanks are due to all those who have provided information on specific Seagulls to me. Also to John Williams of SOS for hosting the Forum and for providing advice, spares and repairs to the Seagull world at large. In respect of individuals who have helped me, I must single out and thank Charles Palfreeman.

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via the Forum to inform me of the inevitable errors, omissions and updates on your own Early Series Forty Seagulls, or indeed ones of which you are aware.

Jeremy
Why have these photos been rotated in respect of the photos in my computer files?
Pages 1 and 2.jpg
Pages 14 and 15.jpg
John@sos

Re: Early Series Forty Models. F, FV, FVP, LM & LS

Post by John@sos »

Andrew the webmaster is working on the page. For some reason I could not post your new datea sheets even as Word files so asked Andrew. He tells me there was something odd on the page for some reason, nothing to do with the data tables. He had trouble too...

Hope to see it up on the site shortly.

Regards,
John
SOS
Gannet

Re: Early Series Forty Models. F, FV, FVP, LM & LS

Post by Gannet »

John,
Thanks for the effort that you are making. There is no hurry, as I don't think anyone is holding their breath to read the latest update!
All the best,
Jeremy