Anything free cheap

Post your wanted adds here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Dougelove

Anything free cheap

Post by Dougelove »

If you don’t ask you don’t get!
I would love to see how these are put together to give me some prior knowledge in keeping mine going (‘76 FP). It has already been recently fully serviced so I don’t want to jeopardise it - it only cost £40 at a hard haggle!
If anyone has something dead that is wanting a new home I can practice on then it would be most welcome. Some of the Eprices for non runners is astronomical, how can they justify the price?
So I’ll start with the fan pages.
Thank you.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid; but some abuse that privilege. Before you start to judge me, Step into my shoes and walk the life I'm living and if you get as far as I am,
just maybe you will see how strong I really am.
Dougelove

Re: Anything free cheap

Post by Dougelove »

So I’ve just shelled out a whole 26 British pounds for a silver century short shaft. I’m assured it was running last year and dry stored since. No number yet as it’s 200miles away in the sellers boatyard. A quick call to a mate and I’ve saved £66 on shipping fees as long as I can wait a few weeks, well the snow should have come and gone by then Anyway!!! The photos make it look all clean and tidy so when it arrives I shall create a new thread and see how it goes.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid; but some abuse that privilege. Before you start to judge me, Step into my shoes and walk the life I'm living and if you get as far as I am,
just maybe you will see how strong I really am.
Silver Surfer

Re: Anything free cheap

Post by Silver Surfer »

Looking forward to the thread. 8)