Puffin and Mallard 75 for sale

Talk about interesting old outboards which aren't Seagulls here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

Oyster 49

Puffin and Mallard 75 for sale

Post by Oyster 49 »

Shed clearout..I have a Puffin and a Mallard 75 for sale. Identical engines, but badge engineered, perhaps from the 1960s. Both companies were in Leicester! The Puffin is on the left with the blue tank and is in good order. The Mallard 75 is on the right with the black tank, is rougher, and the tank is split. Both engines turn over, and the blue one had a spark when I last checked. I have not checked the black one.Ideal project - one to make very nice, and another for parts. Both are complete I think. Both have stainless legs and alloy exhausts, and reliable Miller coils, so very little cost in restoration :P

Open to any reasonable offer from a forum member. Would prefer to sell both together. Collect from between Derby and Nottingham, or perhaps could meet at a convenient spot. This is about the last of my clearout and tweaking of the collection, just a few future projects in the shed now.

Very cool actually, consider the options, "Look at my nice Puffin", then 2 minutes with a spanner changing the rope pulley and "Look at my nice Mallard 75" 8)
Attachments
100_1937.JPG
bobbybob

Re: Puffin and Mallard 75 for sale

Post by bobbybob »

:wink: how much for the scissors ??? :D :D