DO NOT DISTURB

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

chaldon3
Re: DO NOT DISTURB

Post by chaldon3 »

point taken. it was just a little banter that seems to have gone down like a lead balloon, sorry. i have 2 cars which are not environmentally friendly one of which does less mpg around town than tams truck ie 11 mpg. sorry tam.
the animals are winding me up
Charles uk

Post by Charles uk »

Tam is a Scotsman & like the English they don't take offence at friendly banter, we can't wait till they get independence so we can put border posts along Hadrian's wall!
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Keith.P

Post by Keith.P »

I haven't got a problem with lorry drivers, I've been there, done it and lost the tee shirt some time ago.
If I remember correctly in the 90's some models of new car couldn't pass the MOT, as the manufacturer quoted emissions were impossible to obtain at an MOT test, so they got told to pass them anyway, now you have the manufacturers fiddling with the ECU's, so they do pass.
The MOT is more about safety than emissions, run an engine under load and see if the emissions are anywhere near ever passing an MOT.
Sorry Jon.
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Charles uk wrote:Tam is a Scotsman & like the English they don't take offence at friendly banter, we can't wait till they get independence so we can put border posts along Hadrian's wall!
I will gladly put up the first post twice as high and four times longer (you can take the man out of Glasgow but you can't take Glasgow out the man get it up ya. ..i have a hacksaw and a postcode (yours)
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
Charles uk

Post by Charles uk »

I'll put the kettle on Tam, do you want black pudding with your breakfast?

We don't do porridge this side of the border or deep fried mars bars!
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Hugz

Post by Hugz »

headdownarseup wrote:India where the world and its wife rides around on ancient Vespa's and Lambretta's.
Now that's pollution... Jon
In the early Transit Van community we have problems with transits being driven on the Punjab Trail from England to Pakistan. I think this is suppose to be serious but I find it hilarious :lol:

Are you an Indian Jon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbemrqGOtw
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

(Are you an Indian Jon ) HOW....
I,LL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLIE AGAIN. ......the party's all over before it begun. ...
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Charles uk wrote:I'll put the kettle on Tam, do you want black pudding with your breakfast?

Next time china no tinned tomatoes (there only good for throwing at politicians ) shall i bring a couple of super chicks like last time ((just for the crack ) :lol: keep her lite
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Just had a wee look at the last emissions test for the old 2.8 capri they are worse than that of the scania 450bhp pulling 44 tonnes so look around you everything you need or own was on the back of a truck at some point as for grid locks have a look at the front of the que you'll probably see a caravan even Eddie stobart trains need a truck to bring them there load then we have the wee gritter man who works for the council at (£15) an hour now that's a lot of pies. He runs a couple of miles up and down the motorway when the rest of us are sleeping and no praise to the truckie who delivered his salt probably miles of the beckon track then comes along Mr/mrs VOSA it's best to sleep with them the last one chained me to a bollard in Wiltshire for 36 hrs needless to say I managed to have a look about stonhenge .meet a couple of hippys and shared a few bad boys (no offence taken china ) enjoy your cornflakes 180 tonnes to shift this morning should manage most of that before the school run. Keep it chappin
chaldon3

Post by chaldon3 »

i was going to ask if i was forgiven tam until you mentioned the dreaded caravan owner causing bedlum.
my rig.
2015-07-28 11.19.41.jpg
the animals are winding me up
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Just some casual chin wag china it bends in the middle just like mine
Attachments
2013-08-18 14.05.14.jpg
Keith.P

Post by Keith.P »

The roads are always full trucks lorry's, There must be an easier way.

I was driving in my car. (madness)

100403_163737.jpg
My wife took the picture.
Only two people in that car.
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

See it every day china even the big guys get it wrong (numpty) thankfully only one injured. Still one to many pure biker filled his breeks
Attachments
40944.jpg
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

tambikerboy wrote:
Charles uk wrote:I'll put the kettle on Tam, do you want black pudding with your breakfast?

Next time china no tinned tomatoes (there only good for throwing at politicians ) shall i bring a couple of super chicks like last time ((just for the crack ) :lol: keep her lite
Full credits to the big chap....looking forward to lunch
Attachments
1831b626bbf72e1419da5255c648e848.jpg
tambikerboy

Post by tambikerboy »

Weekender ed in skye might need to hunt for pokemon. ..
Attachments
crossing-450.jpg