some hardware

Post your wanted adds here

Moderators: John@sos, charlesp, Charles uk, RickUK, Petergalileo

david doyle

some hardware

Post by david doyle »

I am thinking most seagull enthusiast have much better access to this stuff then I do. I am a bit tired of trying to forge old horseshoes and .577 cartridges into trim so:

Looking for 2 sets ( 4 pieces) side mount oar lock sockets, something like this:

They do not need to all match (but the ID of the socket does) Bronze would be great.

Also looking for a few pad eyes/camel backs again bronze would be great. Eyes should pass a 5/16 th line or larger. Something like this:

Again they do not need to match, 2 or 4 screw holes.

Can pay with paypal or cash. Need to ship to Canada. FYI it is no more expensive for me to recieve small packets from europe/america then it does to recieve packets from 100 kms away in my own country?
Keith.P

Re: some hardware

Post by Keith.P »

david doyle

Post by david doyle »

Not so much. but thanks
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hamilton Marine in Searsport, Maine is marine hardware heaven. Not in Canada, but at least on the same continent. I'm sure they'll ship to you, but if not I can pick up what you need and send it out. http://www.hamiltonmarine.com

Todd
david doyle

Post by david doyle »

Todd:

Your right that is marine heaven! Gonna take me a bit to browse thru thier sight but right off the bat they have the best price ever on Davis style folding locks. Thanks for the link.